Old 15 Mar 2010, 9:39 PM EDT   #1
New-Testament
Postin' Ain't Easy

New-Testament has a brilliant futureNew-Testament has a brilliant futureNew-Testament has a brilliant futureNew-Testament has a brilliant futureNew-Testament has a brilliant futureNew-Testament has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to New-Testament
My T-shirt company

im wanting to start a tshirt company that appeals to gamers, the brand name i came up with is Flash Bang Gaming i was just wanting some input on the name to see if it would appeal to any of you guys. :)
Old 15 Mar 2010, 9:40 PM EDT   #2
Miiseryy
Taking the Plunge

Miiseryy will become famous soon enough
Sounds like a good name,

Good luck with it man, I myself am starting up a gaming related business.
Miiseryy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Mar 2010, 9:41 PM EDT   #3
SkyzTheLimit
Spam Bot

SkyzTheLimit has a reputation beyond reputeSkyzTheLimit has a reputation beyond reputeSkyzTheLimit has a reputation beyond reputeSkyzTheLimit has a reputation beyond reputeSkyzTheLimit has a reputation beyond reputeSkyzTheLimit has a reputation beyond reputeSkyzTheLimit has a reputation beyond reputeSkyzTheLimit has a reputation beyond reputeSkyzTheLimit has a reputation beyond reputeSkyzTheLimit has a reputation beyond reputeSkyzTheLimit has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to SkyzTheLimit Send a message via Skype™ to SkyzTheLimit
Depends on how the shirts look , Honestly I dont think I would wear them because wearing gaming shirts always seemed a bit nerdy to me .

Follow @dasRizner
SkyzTheLimit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Mar 2010, 9:44 PM EDT   #4
Sneakier
Simple Observer

Sneakier has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to Sneakier
good idea !!!
Sneakier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Mar 2010, 9:45 PM EDT   #5
Zombie-_-
Going Strong

Zombie-_- is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Zombie-_-
I like the flash bang thing, but not the gaming part. Flash Bang Clothing would be good though. You'd have to make MW2 Pro Team shirts though. :P

xbl: ixGhostyy
Zombie-_- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Mar 2010, 9:46 PM EDT   #6
fire5049
Dazed and Confused

fire5049 has a brilliant futurefire5049 has a brilliant futurefire5049 has a brilliant futurefire5049 has a brilliant futurefire5049 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to fire5049 Send a message via MSN to fire5049 Send a message via Skype™ to fire5049
im making a clothing line always wanted to make one its called district n9ne clothing line, i know from the movie but i done some graffiti for it ima upload some an show it to you guys hold on

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedw View Post
"i have ____ gb rank, do you wanna go out...it would be higher but my 1k got banned"
fire5049 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Mar 2010, 9:48 PM EDT   #7
New-Testament
Postin' Ain't Easy

New-Testament has a brilliant futureNew-Testament has a brilliant futureNew-Testament has a brilliant futureNew-Testament has a brilliant futureNew-Testament has a brilliant futureNew-Testament has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyzTheLimit View Post
Depends on how the shirts look , Honestly I dont think I would wear them because wearing gaming shirts always seemed a bit nerdy to me .
yeah of course,but im like you. Obviously you don't want to jepardize your style while in public, by appealing to gamers im attempting to come up with a clothing line that doesn't scream nerd. I already have some designs that are totally sick that some of my friends and i came up with and i asked people i know who have nothing to do with and dont want anything to do with game if they would wear this stuff and they said yes, if anyone wants to try designing some shirts with me that would be really fun and possibly profitable for all of us so send me some designs if you have any and maybe i can throw it on a shirt and get something going. My dad has all the equipment for making shirts and he's gonna show me how to do work :)
Old 15 Mar 2010, 9:49 PM EDT   #8
New-Testament
Postin' Ain't Easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z.O.M.B.I.E. View Post
I like the flash bang thing, but not the gaming part. Flash Bang Clothing would be good though. You'd have to make MW2 Pro Team shirts though. :P
yeah definately thanks for the input. :)
Old 15 Mar 2010, 9:50 PM EDT   #9
True_Potential
Taking the Plunge

True_Potential is unpopular at this moment
i like the flash bang part but gaming seems like it would be more of gaming accessories not t-shirts so maybe flash bang apparel or something.
True_Potential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Mar 2010, 9:52 PM EDT   #10
HaT-
Postin' Ain't Easy

HaT- has a reputation beyond reputeHaT- has a reputation beyond reputeHaT- has a reputation beyond reputeHaT- has a reputation beyond reputeHaT- has a reputation beyond reputeHaT- has a reputation beyond reputeHaT- has a reputation beyond reputeHaT- has a reputation beyond reputeHaT- has a reputation beyond reputeHaT- has a reputation beyond reputeHaT- has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to HaT- Send a message via Skype™ to HaT-
Good luck. As long as i get a T-Shirt for free im good. :p
Old 15 Mar 2010, 9:56 PM EDT   #11
bugzyiswhite
Forum Nuisance

bugzyiswhite is nice
you have to try and make it appealing to people man, if it has something to do with gaming, you'll have to keep it more along the lines of normal clothes, but hopefully it takes off man.

"The ink of a scholar, is worth a thousand times more than the blood of a martyr."-Lupe
bugzyiswhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Mar 2010, 10:05 PM EDT   #12
Kiddy_Kong
Banned 4 Life

Kiddy_Kong has a reputation beyond reputeKiddy_Kong has a reputation beyond reputeKiddy_Kong has a reputation beyond reputeKiddy_Kong has a reputation beyond reputeKiddy_Kong has a reputation beyond reputeKiddy_Kong has a reputation beyond reputeKiddy_Kong has a reputation beyond reputeKiddy_Kong has a reputation beyond reputeKiddy_Kong has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Kiddy_Kong Send a message via Skype™ to Kiddy_Kong
If it was free I'd support it, but I would not pay for a shirt, unless it wasnt just a controller with lightning haha
Kiddy_Kong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Mar 2010, 10:05 PM EDT   #13
fire5049
Dazed and Confused

fire5049 has a brilliant futurefire5049 has a brilliant futurefire5049 has a brilliant futurefire5049 has a brilliant futurefire5049 has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to fire5049 Send a message via MSN to fire5049 Send a message via Skype™ to fire5049
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ageID=24458686

this is one i made hope its visible i still need to add new things to it, its just a rough raft

Quote:
"i have ____ gb rank, do you wanna go out...it would be higher but my 1k got banned"
Old 15 Mar 2010, 10:09 PM EDT   #14
bugzyiswhite
Forum Nuisance

bugzyiswhite is nice
This photo cannot be viewed because it has either been deleted or marked as private by the user.

"The ink of a scholar, is worth a thousand times more than the blood of a martyr."-Lupe
bugzyiswhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Mar 2010, 10:11 PM EDT   #15
fire5049
Dazed and Confused

kk hold on

Quote: