Inglorious Bastards - Page 2 - Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 for Xbox 360 (360) Forum - GameBattles Forums

Old 20 Jan 2010, 1:25 AM EST   #16
DuhFuze
Beginner's Luck

DuhFuze will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auxilio_ab_alto View Post
I didn't say he doesn't know what he's doing.

Just because he ordered milk wasn't a sign that he knew. It could have been a plot device to merely heighten the tension.

Or Tarantino might have wanted to leave the ambiguous, in which case there is no right answer.
Yeah that's a good point.
DuhFuze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jan 2010, 1:30 AM EST   #17
banner430
Road to Glory

banner430 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auxilio_ab_alto View Post
I didn't say he doesn't know what he's doing.

Just because he ordered milk wasn't a sign that he knew. It could have been a plot device to merely heighten the tension.

Or Tarantino might have wanted to leave the ambiguous, in which case there is no right answer.
True but why not order her wine like himself he was already recommending the strudel why not the wine. started going into the arrangements of the night and how the black guy couldn;t be there and then at the end he mentioned I forgot what I was gonna ask you or something to that effect. But, you do bring up a good point.
Old 20 Jan 2010, 1:32 AM EST   #18
DuhFuze
Beginner's Luck

Maybe this is why tarintino did it just to make us mad!
Old 20 Jan 2010, 1:34 AM EST   #19
DuhFuze
Beginner's Luck

Well im off to bed any other great movies you recommend post below thanks.
Old 20 Jan 2010, 1:36 AM EST   #20
banner430
Road to Glory

banner430 has a spectacular aura about
all tarintino movies
Old 20 Jan 2010, 1:41 AM EST   #21
ownedw
Road to Glory

ownedw has a brilliant futureownedw has a brilliant futureownedw has a brilliant futureownedw has a brilliant futureownedw has a brilliant future
I never saw it but i seriously want too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killa-iz-Pro105 View Post
use cold blooded for radar on
ownedw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jan 2010, 1:41 AM EST   #22
Maloney-
Fanatic

Maloney- is a splendid one to beholdMaloney- is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Maloney- Send a message via MSN to Maloney- Send a message via Skype™ to Maloney-
It's a damn shame I fell asleep during this movie. :(

I have to catch it again.

I look at you and I see two men: the man you are, and the man you ought to be.
Maloney- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jan 2010, 12:07 PM EST   #23
Gunner
T1 Poster

Gunner has a reputation beyond reputeGunner has a reputation beyond reputeGunner has a reputation beyond reputeGunner has a reputation beyond reputeGunner has a reputation beyond reputeGunner has a reputation beyond reputeGunner has a reputation beyond reputeGunner has a reputation beyond reputeGunner has a reputation beyond reputeGunner has a reputation beyond reputeGunner has a reputation beyond repute
**SPOILER**

It wasn't too late as most people are saying. He knew about the plot in enough time to stop it from happening, but he saw an opportunity.

He knew that if he said nothing, the plan would succeed and the war would be over. So, he made a deal to have himself labeled a hero, given money, land, etc.

Had he stopped the plan, he would have continued his life as normal, even though he probably knew the Germans were losing the war and he would eventually become a target. The deal was made both to improve his own life, and to switch to the winning side of the war.

My Dazzle Capture Card Guide
Quote of the Week: "Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right." - Henry Ford
Gunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jan 2010, 12:40 PM EST   #24
GB-Adonis
Taking the Plunge

GB-Adonis is nice
im goin 2 watch it 2day... will let u know
GB-Adonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Jan 2010, 1:11 PM EST   #25
SlidersFury
Star in the Making

SlidersFury has a reputation beyond reputeSlidersFury has a reputation beyond reputeSlidersFury has a reputation beyond reputeSlidersFury has a reputation beyond reputeSlidersFury has a reputation beyond reputeSlidersFury has a reputation beyond reputeSlidersFury has a reputation beyond reputeSlidersFury has a reputation beyond reputeSlidersFury has a reputation beyond reputeSlidersFury has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuhFuze View Post
Can someone explain the blonde guy that was like a detective was he against hitler the whole time or what i got lost at the end of the movie lol.
His character was a member of the SD(Sicherheitsdienst), which is the security arm of the SS. From the insignia on his uniform, he was also very likely a member (if not the commander of) an Einsatzgruppen unit operating in France. His rank was a standartenfuhrer, which is the equivalent of a Colonel.

It was quite commen for Himmler (the head of the SS) to assign Einsatzgruppen units to occupied territories for the express purpose of hunting down jews that were still in hiding for the express purpose of execution, or deportation.

Wrote my dissertation on the holocaust ;) hehe

SlidersFury is offline   Reply With Quote