Forum Nightmare

H1def has disabled reputation
Thats it kids, the race is over.

lol wow...

btw, has Ron Paul won a state yet?
Old 19 Mar 2012, 6:00 PM EDT   #287
STUPIFI3D
Demigod

STUPIFI3D has a reputation beyond reputeSTUPIFI3D has a reputation beyond reputeSTUPIFI3D has a reputation beyond reputeSTUPIFI3D has a reputation beyond reputeSTUPIFI3D has a reputation beyond reputeSTUPIFI3D has a reputation beyond reputeSTUPIFI3D has a reputation beyond reputeSTUPIFI3D has a reputation beyond reputeSTUPIFI3D has a reputation beyond reputeSTUPIFI3D has a reputation beyond reputeSTUPIFI3D has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to STUPIFI3D
Think he won the Virgin Islands lol.

Weave a circle round him thrice
And close your eyes with holy dread

STUPIFI3D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Mar 2012, 7:45 PM EDT   #288
ImmaHick
Notorious

ImmaHick has much to be proud ofImmaHick has much to be proud ofImmaHick has much to be proud ofImmaHick has much to be proud of
Send a message via AIM to ImmaHick
Quote:
Originally Posted by STUPIFI3D View Post
Think he won the Virgin Islands lol.
He won the straw poll, but Romney still somehow got the most delegates. Of course, delegate snatching has been the Paul campaign strategy this whole time; they aren't in a position to really complain about it.
ImmaHick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Mar 2012, 10:58 PM EDT   #289
ImmaHick
Notorious

ImmaHick has much to be proud ofImmaHick has much to be proud ofImmaHick has much to be proud ofImmaHick has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by H1def View Post
Thats it kids, the race is over.

lol wow...

btw, has Ron Paul won a state yet?
Why would the race be over? That's a comment from the 2008 presidential race.
Old 20 Mar 2012, 10:37 AM EDT   #290
H1def
Forum Nightmare

yeah we know hickville. Point is, santorum says mitt is not a real conservative yet in 08 he had no problem saying he was. God how does this go over your head?
Old 20 Mar 2012, 11:40 AM EDT   #291
ImmaHick
Notorious

Quote:
yeah we know hickville. Point is, santorum says mitt is not a real conservative yet in 08 he had no problem saying he was. God how does this go over your head?
You didn't know that, which would explain why you were so excited. Santorum already "explained" why he said that; it was basically that Mitt pretended to be conservative and Rick was dumb enough to fall for it. Of course, why does Santorum care? Politics is a "team-sport," where I'm sure Mitt took one for the team. Santorum has contradicted his conservative principles probably just as much as Romney has, but Santorum obviously doesn't say such things. Anyways, can you not have a reasonable conversation with anyone without attempting to run your mouth? I bet you get slapped around IRL, and that's why you gotta act like the tough guy on the forums. Pathetic.

Last edited by ImmaHick; 20 Mar 2012 at 11:42 AM EDT. Reason: clarification
Old 20 Mar 2012, 11:47 AM EDT   #292
H1def
Forum Nightmare

omg, do you realize that this is Mitts new ad? He put it out there so that people can see how much of a hypocrite Santorum is being today, when in 08 he was saying the total opposite. You're a joke.
Old 20 Mar 2012, 12:13 PM EDT   #293
ImmaHick
Notorious

Quote:
omg, do you realize that this is Mitts new ad? He put it out there so that people can see how much of a hypocrite Santorum is being today, when in 08 he was saying the total opposite. You're a joke.
I had to explain the context of the video to you while going over the contradiction, and yet you try to brush it off like I have no idea what this video is about or why it surfaced. Are you gonna paraphrase something I said in this post and come out thinking you're a genius? People can see right through you chickenhawk, which is probably the number one reason you're the whipping boy around these parts. Anyways, why is Romney trying to call anyone a hypocrite? Santorum may have contradicted himself from a few years ago, but I'd be willing to bet that Romney contradicted himself yesterday.
Old 20 Mar 2012, 1:06 PM EDT   #294
H1def
Forum Nightmare

Hick, just do like Ron Paul, and be ignored.
Old 20 Mar 2012, 1:36 PM EDT   #295
Schrom
Dazed and Confused

Schrom has a reputation beyond reputeSchrom has a reputation beyond reputeSchrom has a reputation beyond reputeSchrom has a reputation beyond reputeSchrom has a reputation beyond reputeSchrom has a reputation beyond reputeSchrom has a reputation beyond reputeSchrom has a reputation beyond reputeSchrom has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmaHick View Post
You didn't know that, which would explain why you were so excited. Santorum already "explained" why he said that; it was basically that Mitt pretended to be conservative and Rick was dumb enough to fall for it. Of course, why does Santorum care? Politics is a "team-sport," where I'm sure Mitt took one for the team. Santorum has contradicted his conservative principles probably just as much as Romney has, but Santorum obviously doesn't say such things. Anyways, can you not have a reasonable conversation with anyone without attempting to run your mouth? I bet you get slapped around IRL, and that's why you gotta act like the tough guy on the forums. Pathetic.
lol sounds about right
Old 20 Mar 2012, 1:50 PM EDT   #296
H1def
Forum Nightmare

Its beyond me how you guys are interpreting the posts as me beliving Santorum conceded.

Its an AD! Hellooooooo,anybody home? Romney did the same thing using the Newt/Pelosi ad to take him down.

Holy christ. You people need help, seriously.
Old 20 Mar 2012, 2:05 PM EDT   #297
PacmanianDEVIL
Road to Glory

PacmanianDEVIL is an unknown quantity at this point
obama is going to win so easily lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkylee View Post
Lame jokes from a really terrible player need I go on?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexreef View Post
i mean seriously We all have a lil nerd in all of us hint www.gamebattles.com
PacmanianDEVIL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Mar 2012, 11:20 PM EDT   #298
ImmaHick
Notorious

Quote:
Hick, do you realize that the reason the video was dug out and made in to an ad, is to make santorum look like a hipocrite?
Again, I had to explain the context of the video and its content to you, and you still believe I have no idea when the video was made. This is how I know you're a worthless troll.

Quote:
Nobody is arguing whether or not Mitt duped him in to making Santorum believe he was a conservative or not (which btw is a stupid position to hold in it self). Santorum called mitt a conservative in 08, mitt found the video, made it into an ad, and is now using his own words against him to make him look like a hypocrite to the public. Whether santorum was "deceived" or not is irrelevant.
Then Santorum is stupid.

Quote:
Nobody cares about the context even though the context is that Santorum has no problem supporting him in the past. "taking one for the team" means nothing in this race. thats not what people want to hear or are going to vote for. A damming video like this, when a candidate is recorded saying the total opposite of what he is now saying is bad for not only his reputation, but for his credibility as well.
If this is a "damning video," then Romney is in a lot of trouble!

Quote:
idk why I always have to break things down for you. Keep on raging like a maniac though you lowlife.\
This guy is delusional; In need of a psychiatrist delusional. He's going to think of himself as the next president in a few days at this rate. Seriously, who can have the context and content of the video explained to him by a person, then he comes right around and acting like that person has no idea what is talking about. The stupidity is leaving me speechless.

Quote:
edit: How on earth did Mitt deceive Santorum in to making him believe he was a conservative? lmao. DO you listen to yourself??? hahaha
I was merely stating what Santorum already said about the ad. How do you believe yourself to think Romney is a conservative? The guy has more holes in him than swiss cheese.
Old 21 Mar 2012, 11:08 AM EDT   #299
H1def
Forum Nightmare

I dont understand why I cant have a normal discussion with you. Its like you twist everything just to argue.

-No, i never said you didnt know when the video was made.
-The context of the video was obvious. Nobody had to explain anything to me. It was an old recording that romney made in to an ad to use it against Santorum in chicago. "our favorite" meaning 1 of the many things santorum has said about romney. Obviously, Sanotum is running against him so he wouldnt say this today.
-The video was made in to an ad to make santorum look like a hypocrite.
-I never once thought the video was done this year.
-I never thought santorum bowed out of the race.
-I dont care if you think Romney is a conservative or not, thats not the point of the video.
-The point of the video is to attack Santoum and it obviously worked in Chicago.
-Santorum is not stupid YOU ARE.
Old 21 Mar 2012, 2:50 PM EDT   #300
ImmaHick
Notorious

Quote:
I dont understand why I cant have a normal discussion with you.
Another paraphrase of what I said earlier.

Quote:
Its like you twist everything just to argue.
In my defense, I wouldn't have to "twist" anything if what you said made sense in the first place.

Quote:
-No, i never said you didnt know when the video was made.
I told you that; can you not keep up?

Quote:
-The context of the video was obvious. Nobody had to explain anything to me. It was an old recording that romney made in to an ad to use it against Santorum in chicago. "our favorite" meaning 1 of the many things santorum has said about romney. Obviously, Sanotum is running against him so he wouldnt say this today.
After you had the context and date of the video explained to you, then you restate it to make it look like you have the slightest idea as to what you are talking about. Why don't you just quote me verbatim to save yourself some time?

Quote:
-The video was made in to an ad to make santorum look like a hypocrite.
Everyone can see what the intent was.

Quote:
-I never once thought the video was done this year.
"The race is over" implies otherwise. No one should get excited about that video if they know the context of it.

Quote:
-I never thought santorum bowed out of the race.
No one said you did.

Quote:
-I dont care if you think Romney is a conservative or not, thats not the point of the video.
Merely continuing the (sort-of) conversation; I asked a question and you got all trolly.

Quote:
-The point of the video is to attack Santoum and it obviously worked in Chicago.
Ads aren't the only thing that decides elections; this ad probably had little to no affect on voting patterns.

Quote:
-Santorum is not stupid YOU ARE.
Ouch... my e-feelings. This section would be so much better without the trolls. Anyways, I'm done with this "discussion." You can delude yourself into believing whatever you wish, while everybody else just looks at your username and think to themselves, "why is that guy here?"