Monday, June 11th 2018, 06:00 PM
Spring 2018 Playoff Roster Lock
Roster Lock will go into effect June 16th at 12:00 AM ET*
All rosters must be finalized by this point and no changes are permitted after this point
Making a roster change will void your playoff eligiblity
- Anyone new to playoffs or just need a refresher, please read the Arena Playoff FAQ.
- Playoff Team Eligibility Requirements:
- Team must be created before June 16th 12:00am ET.
- Team must play at least 1 match between June 16th 12:00am ET - June 30th 9:00pm ET.
- Teams may not override the roster lock. The following will override roster lock;
- Role changes (Leader,Captain,Member),
- Updating Gamertags/PSN IDs
- Gamertags/PSN IDs must not be unlinked during roster lock.
- Adding/removing players.
- Team must have the minimum required players listed on the playoff schedule.
*Please check the Spring Playoff Anouncement for details on which arenas will run playoffs this season.