- Registration Starts: Thu 25 Apr 2013, 5:00 PM EDT
- Registration Ends: Fri 26 Apr 2013, 5:00 PM EDT
- Check In Starts: Sat 27 Apr 2013, 10:00 AM EDT
- Check In Ends: Sat 27 Apr 2013, 12:40 PM EDT
- Tournament Bracket Play Starts: Sat 27 Apr 2013, 1:00 PM EDT
- Tournament Bracket Play Ends: Sat 27 Apr 2013, 10:30 PM EDT
- Tournament Schedule: Saturday 1:00 PM EDT
- Tournament Type: Single Elimination
- Tournament Size: 512 Teams
- Minimum Team Size: 1 Player(s)
- Maximum Team Size: 1 Player(s)
- Players In Match: 1 v 1
IMPORTANT - Check In Procedure Information (LINK)
Check In starts at 10 AM EDT on Saturday, April 27th and runs to 12:30 PM EDT on Saturday, April 27th
You MUST Check In, in order to be seeded into the Bracket. Failure to Check In during the Check In times will exclude you from the bracket.
If more than 512 players register, and check-in by 12:30 pm ET on Saturday (4/27), seeds will be distributed according to the order in which players registered. Check-in order will not influence who does, and who does not get into the bracket. In the event that more players check in than bracket positions are available for, the bracket will not be expanded past 512 players.
The WCS America Open Qualifier for Challenger League will feature 512 players competing online in a single elimination bracket and will be FREE to enter.
Players worldwide can register beginning Thursday, April 25 at 5pm ET online.
Registration will close on Friday, April 26 at 5pm ET.
In order to be included in the bracket, all registered players must check-in between 10:00 AM and 12:30 PM ET on Saturday, April 27
Only Masters and Grandmasters players may register
• Top eight players will advance to play in the Invite-Only Challenger League Qualifier on May 4
Note: A select group of players will be automatically be granted entry into the Open Qualifier including players beaten by competitors who were disqualified in the first WCS America qualifier, and select Chinese players who were not able to compete in the first qualifier.