Monday, September 11th 2017, 04:00 PM
Summer 2017 Roster Lock
Summer 2017 Playoff Roster Lock
Roster Lock will go into effect September 16th at 12:00 AM ET for ladders that are hosting playoffs. All rosters must be finalized by this point and no changes are permitted after this point. Making a roster change will void your playoff eligiblity.
- Anyone new to playoffs or just need a refresher, please read the Arena Playoff FAQ.
- Playoff Team Eligibility Requirements:
- Team must be created before the Summer 2017 Season Roster Lock that begins on September 16th 12:00am ET.
- Team must play at least one (1) match [three (3) matches for Clash Royale Team Ladder] during the roster lock period of September 16th 12:00am ET - September 30th 8:59pm ET.
- Teams may not override the roster lock. This includes, but is not limited to, role changes (Leader,Captain,Member), updating GamerTags, adding/removing players.
- Gamertags must not be unlinked during roster lock.
- Team must have the minimum required players listed on the playoff schedule. These may or may not be the same as the ladder minimum roster requirements for ladder matches.
- Playoff Player Eligibility Requirements
- Player's GB/MLG Username must be on the playoff roster.
- GamerTags linked to the player's account prior to the start of Bracket play may be used.
- Account Recovering another player's Gamertag is strictly forbidden.
- To see the full playoff schedule click here.