Cross-Platform play is permitted between consoles only. PC players are not permitted to play on this arena.
Players should add each other via the Epic Display Name displayed on each team page.
All players must link their Epic Display Name to play on this arena.
- Finding a Match: For a 1v1 tournament, the two (2) players will invite each other to a party and search for a duos game. For a 2v2 tournament, all four (4) players will invite each other to a party and search for a squad game.
- Server Selection: The higher seeded team will get choice of server. Matches must be played using one of the following servers:
- Win Condition: The winning team will be determined by the team with the largest number of total kills. If there is a tie, the tiebreaker will be determined by the last team that has a player still standing. If the game is still tied after the final kill has been made by one of the teams involved in the match, the match must be replayed.
- Note: Players that are downed are NOT considered standing.
- Kills made after a match has concluded will not count.
- Example: Players A, B, and C are all dead. Player D is still standing. If Player A gets a kill, that kill will count towards the team's overall score. The second that player D dies, no other kills that occur after Player D's death will be counted.
- Griefing: Teams are permitted to work together, however, you may not intentionally cause the death of your opponent or negatively impact your opponent's gameplay. This includes sabotaging structures, causing fall damage, or any other negative interference in your opponents gameplay. Doing so will result in a forfeit of the map.